FAQ’s| Media Room | Sitemap
Eligibility to apply for a BDA site
• Persons who have attained 18 years of age.
• Domicile of Karnataka for 15 years prior to date of registration.
• All India services 2 years Domicile Certificate (Central Govt Employees).
• Persons who does not own Site/House/Flat.
Documents to be produced for issue of Sale Deed
• Letter on plain paper requesting to issue sale deed.
• Possession Certificate – Copy.
• Katha Certificate – Copy.
• Tax Paid receipt up to date.
• Encumbrance Certificate up to date (In form no. 15).
• Photo – 6 no's
• Photo & Signature attestation Certificate – Copy to be obtained from Public Relations
Office.If loan obtained NOC from the Bank.
STAMP DUTY FOR REGISTRATION OF BDA SITES